Holiday Sweater Sweepstakes
#Holiday #Sweater #Sweepstakes
results about Holiday Sweater Sweepstakes
Enter for a chance to win a trip for four to Walt Disney World® Resort by showing your holiday spirit at The Wintrust Magnificent Mile Lights Festival on Saturday, November 18.
Don’t have your holiday gear? Order from shopDisney today!
Sweepstakes entries close at 5PM CDT on Monday, November 20. Sweepstakes not affiliated with Meta or Instagram/Facebook.
Here are the full Terms and Conditions:
THE MAG MILE HOLIDAY SWEATER SWEEPSTAKES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT WILL GIVE YOU ADDITIONAL ENTRIES OR INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor. The Magnificent Mile Association (“Sponsor”), an Illinois not-for-profit corporation, 625 N. Michigan Ave., Suite 600, Chicago, IL 60611
2. Entry. To enter:
a. Attend The Wintrust Magnificent Mile Lights Festival® on Saturday, November 18, 2023 while wearing your favorite “Holiday Sweater”;
b. Snap a photo of yourself at the Festival in your Holiday Sweater;
c. Post your photo from the Festival on your Instagram feed by 5PM CST on Monday, November 20, 2023, tag “@themagmile” in the post, and include “#magmileholidaysweaterrecord” in the post caption (ensure your Instagram account is public so we can verify your entry eligibility); and
d. Make sure you’re following @themagmile on Instagram.
A “Holiday Sweater” means any sweater that has a holiday motif, greeting, holiday color pattern or design, or a likeness, or a statement or quote on it, including but not limited to sweaters that feature any and all traditions that celebrate the holidays during November and December, including but not limited to Christmas, Hanukah and Kwanza, as well as secular expressions of holiday joy and holiday color. Any dispute or challenge as to whether a sweater constitutes a “Holiday Sweater” shall be decided by the Sponsor.
3. Term. Sweepstakes entries open at 11AM CST on Saturday, November 18 and close at 5PM CST on Monday, November 20, 2023.
4. Eligibility. An entrant must be a legal resident of the United States and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. One entry per person, regardless of method of entry. Those involved in the development, production, or distribution of the sweepstakes; any employees, agents, officers, partners, members, directors, and shareholders of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, divisions and/or affiliates; and the immediate family or household members of any of the foregoing (whether related or not), shall not be eligible. Proof and verification of eligibility may be required. This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Meta Platforms, Inc.
5. Odds of Winning. There will be one (1) winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The potential winner will be selected by a computerized random drawing on or before November 30, 2023.
6. Notification; Award. The potential winner shall be notified by email or Instagram “direct message,” at no expense to the potential winner, within fifteen (15) days of the drawing stated in Section 6. The potential winner shall have fifteen (15) days to claim the prize and provide proof of eligibility if required by Sponsor. Within thirty (30) days of the potential winner claiming the prize and providing proof of eligibility if required by Sponsor, Sponsor shall provide the winner with the prize, or a voucher or other document giving the winner the prize.
7. Prize. The prize is one (1) vacation package for four (4) persons for four (4) nights and five (5) days at Walt Disney World® Resort (the “Vacation Package”), consisting of the following:
a. Four (4) round trip coach airfares between the major gateway airport closest to the winner’s residence and the Orlando International Airport, provided, however, if the winner resides within 250 miles of the Walt Disney World® Resort, airfare will not be provided.
b. Ground Transportation for the winner and up to three (3) guests between the Orlando International Airport and the Walt Disney World® Resort
c. Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room for the winner and up to three (3) guests for four (4) nights at a hotel at the Walt Disney World® Resort, selected by Disney Destinations, LLC in its sole discretion.
d. Four (4) 5-Day theme park tickets with Park Hopper® Option to the Walt Disney World® Resort.
e. One (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of Five Hundred and 00/100 dollars ($500.00 USD). Subject to gift card terms and conditions, which are available at https://www.disneygiftcard.com/terms/us.
All other costs and expenses incurred by the winner and his/her guest(s) in claiming or using any of the Vacation Package, which are not outlined in the Vacation Package description are the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her guest(s) and may include, but are not limited to, applicable taxes, ground transportation, meals and beverages, alcoholic beverages, room services, tips/gratuities, merchandise, souvenirs, tobacco, spa and salon services, photographs, laundry services, local and long distance phone calls, wireless and internet services; separately priced activities, medical and travel insurance together with any required travel documentation, and all other personal and other expenses of any kind or nature, together with any applicable overnight layovers.
The estimated retail value of the Vacation is Eight Thousand Two Hundred and Ten dollars ($8,210.00 USD).
8. Vacation Package Rules, Restrictions, and Conditions. The following rules, restrictions, and conditions apply to the Vacation Package.
a. Vacation must be taken between November 20, 2023, and November 30, 2024.
b. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and block-out dates may apply.
c. Vacation is for the winner of the sweepstakes and up to three (3) guests of the winner’s choosing. The winner and the winner’s guests must travel together on the same itinerary.
d. Vacation and vacation components may not be redeemed for cash, sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Vacation is not redeemable for cash.
e. Any lost or stolen theme park tickets, vouchers, and/or gift cards will not be replaced.
f. The actual value of the Vacation Package may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations of rates and airfares (if applicable). If the actual value of the Vacation Package is less than the stated estimated retail value, the difference will not be awarded to the winner. The winner of the Vacation Package is responsible for payment of all applicable taxes.
g. Theme parks, attractions and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, change or cancellation without notice or liability. Park admission, offerings, and ticket options are not guaranteed.
h. To visit the theme parks, theme park reservations via the Disney Park Pass system (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/) AND valid admission are required for the same theme park on the same date for each person in the group ages 3 and up. Reservations are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalized. A park reservation must be made for each day of entry.
i. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By accepting and using the Vacation Package and visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort, the winner and guests voluntarily assume all risks related in any way to exposure to COVID-19, and any other communicable or infectious disease. The winner and guests must comply with all theme park rules and regulations, including any public health restrictions. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of such portion(s) of the prize. Disney Destinations, LLC reserves the right to remove or deny entry to the winner and/or guests due to regulations or rules imposed by any government, or Disney Destinations, LLC. The winner and guests are also responsible for understanding and complying with any COVID-19 travel restrictions. Before visiting, each guest should visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/ to view important information about park reservations, limitations on benefits, features, experiences and offerings, safety measures and other information.
j. The winner and guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity/COVID-19 release and waiver form prior to booking of any travel. The winner and guests may each be required to execute and return, where legal, publicity releases, which must be returned with the verification documents requested of winner.
9. Limitation of Liability. Disney Destinations, LLC, and Sponsor, as well as their respective parent, related, affiliated, and subsidiary companies and their respective officers, directors, agents, employees and assigns shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses, injuries, demands, damages, actions, and/or causes of actions that arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, the receipt, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the sweepstakes.
10. Violation of Terms. Any entrant that violates any of these terms and conditions shall lose their eligibility.
11. Governing Law; Venue. The laws of the State of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, shall govern these terms and conditions, as well as any claims arising under these terms and conditions.
12. Entire Agreement; Severability. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior understandings and statements, whether oral or written, regarding such subject matter. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unenforceable for any reason, whether in whole or in part, those parts of the provision not deemed unenforceable and the remainder of the terms and conditions shall remain in effect.
Thank you for reading Holiday Sweater Sweepstakes